Παρασκευή 23 Μαρτίου 2012

Our collections





This is my sticker collection. I collect stickers with sweets on them.  I've got one hundred! Yesterday I bought some stickers with lollipops and on my birthday my friends bought some stickers for me. My favourite sticker is a blue lollipop. My first sticker was a very big sweet. I love stickers with sweets because they are cool!    

Lia Saltouridou


This is my favourite collection of Ferrari stickers. I have 2.050 stickers. I like cars and especially Ferrari cars. I watch car races on TV every Saturday and Sunday. My favourite car drivers are Alonso, Webley and Fetel. My first sticker was Alonso's car. I like Ferrari cars because they run at high speed.
                                                                                                  Stamatis Christoforakos
                              


This is my book collection. I collect books with adventures. I've got fifty-six books because I like them a lot. I read them in my holidays. Some books are cool and some are very boring. My favourite writer is Alki Zei so I have many of her books.
Afrodite Moisiuk



This is my favourite football sticker collection. I collect football stickers with Ronaldo on them. I love football! I watch football matches on TV and I always go to the football stadium. My favourite football player is Ronaldo. I've got eighty football stickers with him. 
                                                                                    George Kouskoulianos
  
This is my football sticker collection. I collect stickers with footballers on them. I've got 520 stickers. I keep them in an album.My favourite football player is Messi. I watch lots of football matches on TV and I go to the stadium when there is a match.
 Bill Matsis