Πέμπτη 15 Μαρτίου 2012

A friendly letter


Dear Nick,

I am on holidays in Elafonisos. I am having a great time here! Elafonisos is a beautiful island in  the Laconian Gulf. There are big mountains, trees and white sand. The people are happy and they live in small white houses with blue roofs.

Every morning I get up early. My dad gets up at six o'clock but my mum and my brother sleep until nine o'clock. Every noon I ride my bike, my dad goes to the garden, my mum cooks our lunch and my brother listens to music. In the afternoon we all go to the beach. I swim in the sea, my brother plays with his friends and my parents sail our boat. At night we go home and we have dinner. I  go to bed at half past one.

Are you having a good time in Crete?
See you soon.

Stamatis

Stamatis Christoforakos